Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as
construction industry safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part 1926. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHACADEMY
Construction industry safety and health 30-hour course completion certificate and wallet card from OSHACADEMY – USA.
· State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA.
· List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
· Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH
· The basic requirements for scaffolds, stairways and ladders.
· Guidelines for excavation safety.
· To understand the importance of effective rigging safety program.
· To know the safe methods of welding and cutting.
· Outline the safety measures of heavy equipment (Forklift).
· Occupational Health and Industrial Hygiene.
· Outline the general requirements for construction safety standards, establish the
guidelines and requirements for special purpose equipment.
1- Certificate from our training center (EDCONS)
2- Certificate and Wallet Card from OSHACADEMY - USA
Who Should Attend
- Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
- Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
- Safety Inspectors and Safety Officers
- Engineers (All Disciplines).
- Operations and Maintenance supervisors and foremen.
- Construction Engineers, Supervisors, and Officers
Mandatory 15 Hours:
1. Introduction to OSHA (2 hours)
2. Managing Safety and Health (2 Hours)
3. OSHA Focus Four Hazards (6 Hours) Falls Caught in or Between Struck By
4. PPE and Live saving (2 Hours)
5. Health Hazards in Construction (2 Hours)
6. Stairways and Ladders (1 Hour)
Elective - 15 Hours:
1. Concrete and Masonry (1 Hour)
2. Confined Space Entry (1 Hour)
3. Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors (3 Hours)
4. Excavations (2 Hours)
5. Fire Protection and Prevention (1 Hour)
6. Powered Industrial vehicles (1 Hour)
7. Scaffolds (3 Hours)
8. Tools - Hand and Power (1 Hour)
9. Welding and Cutting (2 Hours) - Total = 15 Hours
Total = 30 Hours
Edcons Educational services Pvt Ltd
28-B, Sadiqabad Stop, Main Murree Road, Satellite Town,
Tel: 0092 51 4581080
Fax: 0092 51 4581083
Cell: 0092 321 5352489